Spectator's Code of Conduct
· Display good sportsmanship. Always respect players, coaches and officials.
· Act appropriately; do not taunt or disturb other fans; enjoy the game together.
· Cheer good plays of all participants; avoid criticizing or booing players of either team.
· Cheer in a positive manner and encourage fair play; profanity and objectionable cheers or gestures are offensive.
· Help provide a safe and fun environment; throwing any items on the ice surface can cause injury to players and officials.
· Do not lean over or pound on the glass; the glass surrounding the ice surface is part of the playing area.
· Support the referees and coaches by trusting their judgment and integrity.
· Be responsible for your own safety – be alert to prevent accidents from flying pucks and other avoidable situations.
· Respect locker rooms as private areas for players, coaches and officials.
· Be supportive after the game – win or lose. Recognize good effort, teamwork and sportsmanship of both teams.